On behalf of the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Vaccinate All 58 (VA58) Campaign, We would like to share information on COVID testing resources. In response to the current rise in COVID-19 cases, we need your assistance in promoting free over the counter (OTC) test kits currently available.
Our goal is to increase the number of people who have access to OTC test kits, especially those who need them most, including those who are uninsured and/or unable to get test kits covered through insurance. Please be advised that at this time, we are seeing an increase in test positivity rate in the following counties- Butte, Calaveras, Del Norte, El Dorado, Imperial, Madera, Riverside, San Benito, San Diego, Solano. Stanislaus, Sutter, Tuolumne.
The California Department of Public Health has OTC test kits ready for distribution. Please note that these OTC kit ordering opportunities are not intended for individuals, but rather are for community based, faith based, and grassroots organizations. With this in mind, we ask that you kindly share the attached instructions on how to place an order with the appropriate networks.
- Click here to be directed to the OTC Test Order Form. You will be asked to provide:
- Organization Information
- Organization Point of Contact
- Delivery Information, including Delivery Point of Contact
- Date OTC test kits are needed
- Estimated number of test kits needed for a 4-week supply across all testing locations
- Confirmation that organizations cannot charge patients or bill patients’ insurance for COVID-19 testing performed through this program
- Confirmation that organizations cannot bill patients’ insurance for COVID-19 testing performed through this program.
- Organizations are strongly encouraged to report positive test results.
- Please do not submit multiple orders. Your first order will be sent to you as quickly as possible.
- The estimated delivery time is 7 – 10 days for most orders.
- Please verify your order for accuracy before you submit. Once orders are submitted, they cannot be changed or corrected.
- Based on supply availability, you may receive different test quantities than your organization requests.
Should you experience delivery delays or issues, please contact email@example.com.
Learn more at: www.VaccinateALL58.com