The Department of Developmental Services (DDS) is now accepting 2022 Employment Grant applications from organizations with strong ties to the developmental services system, including, but not limited to community-based organizations, colleges and universities, and employment providers. Please help us distribute this important information with prospective applicants by sharing the attached PDF documents with details and links to the Employment Grant Guidelines and the Bidder’s Conference.
- This grant program is to increase competitive integrated employment opportunities for individuals served by regional centers. DDS seeks proposals that will utilize new, innovative, best, or promising practices to support career pathways for youth and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and provide opportunities for competitive integrated employment.
- Applicants must review the Guidelines and follow the DDS Application Instructions located on the Department’s website. All applications must be submitted online through GrantVantage no later than 5:00 pm PDT on August 24, 2022. A list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) will be posted to the Department’s website.
- The Bidder’s Conference will be held via Zoom on July 7, 2022, from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm. Please register in advance for the Bidder’s Conference. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit questions in advance of the Bidder Conference to: EmploymentGrant@DDS.ca.gov. Interpretation will be provided in ASL, Mandarin, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- 2022 Employment-Grants-Announcement
- 2022 Employment-Grants-Announcement-Spanish
- 2022 Grants-Announcement-Chinese-Traditional
- 2022 Grants-Announcement-Chinese-Simplified
- 2022 Employment-Grants-Announcement-Vietnamese